How to Fry an Egg
Tired of dining on instant oatmeal or dry cereal for breakfast? Frying an egg is a super easy way to boost your protein intake and soothe that morning hunger.
Salsa, toast (optional)
1. Grease the frying pan.
2.Turn on the stove burner to high heat and allow the pan to heat up.
3. Crack the egg into the pan.
4. Allow the egg to cook until the whites are firm.
5. If you want a sunny side up egg, it’s ready to eat now. If you prefer over easy, flip the egg to let the other side cook.
6. Turn the burner’s heat down slightly.
7. Allow the other side of the egg to cook until the whites and yolk are firm, but not burned.
8. You’re all done! If you want, top the egg with salsa for extra flavor, and pair it with toast.